Would you like to host a Balanced Body Movement Principles Course at your studio? Find Out How.
Movement Principles is where your Pilates journey starts. Please don’t hesitate to contact us with questions about our program.
Balanced Body Movement Principles
Movement Principles is required before taking Mat 1 or Reformer 1.
The Balanced Body Movement Principles form the foundation of Balanced Body Education. They include the most important information on anatomy, assessment, biomechanics and foundational exercises needed to become a successful Pilates teacher, personal trainer or movement educator. The course mixes information on how the body works with basic exercises to illustrate the information in movement. Broken down into five categories: Whole Body Movement, Trunk Integration, Lower Body Strength and Power, Upper Body Strength and Balance and Dynamic Flexibility, Rest and Relaxation, the Movement Principles provide a solid foundation for training in any environment, with any equipment. You will come away with a complete tool box for effectively training clients to recover from injuries, improve their general fitness and enhance their performance. The focus on practical understanding of common movement patterns prepares instructors to be excellent at problem solving, goal setting and learning new exercise techniques with ease.
Online Course Prep Included ($115 Value)
Our exclusive Online Course Prep program was designed to prepare you for your main module training with Balanced Body. Many of our students walk into their first module course filled with anxiety and questions. This program will put you miles ahead and ease your mind so that you will be ready to take in and really understand the immense amounts of information that will be coming your way in your module course. This program has two parts. Pilates Essentials gives you a detailed overview of all of the foundational information, and a short Mat primer will give you all the information you’ll need to be completely prepared before you walk into your module course.
– Student must have taken 20 Pilates Mat class sessions to ensure there is some familiarity with the work.
– These requirements need to be completed by the first day of class. If you are unable to meet these requirements, arrangements can be made. Please contact us for details.
– Student must complete the online Pilates Essentials and Course Prep workshops before the first day of the course. (These programs are included in the price of Mat 1).
- Registration closes two weeks prior to course. There is a $50 late registration fee for anyone who registers after two weeks prior to the course. PLEASE sign up now to secure your spot and to ensure the course isn’t canceled due to lack of interest. We are unable to guarantee manuals for late registrations.
- See the registration form for full policies.
THIS COURSE WILL BE CONDUCTED IN PERSON AND VIA ZOOM/LIVESTREAM
Saturday, February 24, 2024: 10:30am – 7:30pm
Sunday, February 25, 2024: 9:00am – 6:00pm
CECs: ACE 1.6
Fusion’s Online Pilates Essentials Included
• You will receive course materials on the first day of class
• 1 hour meal break each day. Feel free to bring water/snacks
• Dress for movement