Now accepting applications for March-July 2021
How often do we give ourselves the gift of space and time to really explore and nurture our potential? This program utilizes a full year to grow in new directions.
I’ve developed the Grow Mentorship program for those who have a true calling towards service and movement. It is for professionals who have a desire to hone their craft to become artists, experimenters, and fearless explorers in the movement realm. We will work together to recognize, hone, and connect all of your knowledge and skills in order to be conscious and intentional about the values and aspirations you hold dear.
I have been mentoring and nurturing movement professionals for three decades. At this moment in my career I have made it a priority to dedicate the appropriate length of time it will take to dig deep and make sustainable change for a select number of special students. I can guarantee that this program will have a profound impact on your movement practice for both you, and for your clients. This will be a year that will resonate through every part of your life.
I have learned through my own experience that we will have the greatest influence and most satisfying work and personal lives only after we have gotten to a place of coherence between our skills, goals, and values. This place allows us to help the people we are meant to serve and to wake up to inspiration and curiosity every day.
MY INTENT, DEVOTION, AND DEDICATION TO YOU
This year long mentoring program has been developed and dreamed into reality because I want you to claim (or re claim) your strengths as a movement educator, while uncovering and developing new ones beyond your wildest dreams. I have always pushed the boundaries of what Pilates is and how a movement practice should be approached. I am classically trained but I also have three other therapeutic comprehensive training under my belt which have set me up to question anything that resembles dogma and to create real solutions for real clients. If that sounds exciting to you, I want you to apply.
- Month 1-3 Tilling the Soil: Well take inventory of where you’ve come from and where you are now
- Month 4-6 Growing Roots: Foundational work in Pilates and Movement science. We’ll revisit our roots to fill in the missing spaces.
- Month 7-9 Upward and Onward: Challenge your new skills and integrate.
- Month 10-12 Rebirth, Blossom, & Sustain: Become an instructor who is intuitive, connected, and a problem solver. Attain effective and effortless teaching.
- 12 Month commitment
- Can be done via livestream, in person (Asheville, NC), or a hybrid
- Goal setting and evaluations every 2 to 3 months.
- You will be part of a small community of mentees and apprentices
- You will need to devote at least 2 hours each week to fulfill assignments.
SESSIONS WITH JENNIFER
Private sessions with Jennifer will be scheduled in advance and will include:
1 Monthly 90 Minute Private Movement Session
In these sessions I will introduce specific exercises and techniques that will be beneficial to your progression, we will go over any movement you’d like to explore, and we will move through any questions you have.
1 Monthly 90 Minute Private Case Study with a Client
In order to help you improve your teaching skills, I need to observe you teaching. You’ll get the most out of this if I can watch you teaching a real client (with their permission of course) during a real session. This will allow us to work with a real world situation which will open up avenues of exploration we wouldn’t otherwise find.
1 Bi-Monthly 90 Minute Meetings
These meetings will be one-on-one or in a group with other mentees. We will focus on sequencing, problem solving and strategies for teaching as well as inter personal skill building with clients and colleagues and how to best run your business . We will also check in on your self-care regimen and try to set intentions and goals for your continued physical and mental health.
You will also have unlimited access to Jennifer via email and text for daily communication and support as needed.
ONLINE ACCESS INCLUDES
- Free Comprehensive Online Refresher program (if you already have this program other workshops in line with your needs will be substituted)
- 5 Free workshops from Fusionpilatesedu.com that will be hand selected and tailored to your needs and interest
- A growing library of recorded of specialty Mat and Equipment classes that will be hand selected for your individual need and interest.
- 30% discount on any private sessions with Jennifer at Fusion if you are in Asheville, NC
- 30% discount on any Live Streaming workouts at Fusion that Jennifer teaches
- 30% discount on any live or live streaming workshop (except for Balanced Body Comprehensive Trainings ) that Jennifer teaches during your 12 month mentorship. Examples would be the Release Training, Anatomy in Clay, Pre & Post Natal Professional Training, etc…
- Certificate of Completion at the end of the 12 months
- Upon completion, access to all video content can be kept forever for $59 per year through a Forever Access subscription
- $1,000 deposit upon application approval
- $2,000 due before first session
- $1,750 due at six months
- 5% Discount for full payment in advance
- The total cost for the full year is $4,750.
- Payment plans available – just ask!
APPLICATION – Now accepting applications for March-July 2021
We have to make sure that this will be a good match. If it’s not and I feel you will benefit more from another type of style or energy, , then I will happily refer you to any number of brilliant colleagues who may be a better fit.
Complete the application and we will set up a 2 hour movement session and conversation about you, about Grow Mentorship, and we will discuss how we might work together. The application fee is not a part of the above fees.
Pre-Program Application & Info/Movement Session
Accepting applications to start the program in March, April, or May 2021
- Includes a 2 hour livestream application review, info, and movement session with Jennifer
- We will send you an application/questionnaire link after registration
- We will contact you to schedule upon receipt of your application/questionnaire