Pilates Vibrational Movement Therapy
- Course is 2 days in English / 3 if a translator is needed
- 14 Hours Domestic / 21 Hours with Translator
- No PMA CECs offered at this time
Vibration is an integral part of how our body responds, refuels and finds homeostasis. Unfortunately, being human in the modern day blocks the natural vibrational frequencies in and around us. Using simple applications with tools such as the Ribbit massager, Tuning forks, Tapping, Sounding and many more we will learn how to bring the body back online to accept and digest these frequencies once more.
This therapy has been shown to positively stimulate nerve receptors, increasing and speeding up the regenerative capacity of our tissue. It gives us information on our center of gravity, maintaining dynamic balance and prepares our tissue to contract to the right degree for the task at hand. The effect on the nervous system and calming the mind is profound. Participants will learn to design exercise regimes for various populations both on the mat and on the Reformer.
- Learn the history of vibration in the art of healing and movement.
- Learn the science behind vibration and why it helps us become a better mover.
- Learn how to integrate vibrational tools and therapy easily into the Pilates environment.
- Learn sounding and tapping instructions and techniques.
- How and when to use tuning forks in the Pilates environment.
- How and when to use the vibrational massager in the Pilates environment.
- All areas of the body will be addressed and given vibrational sequences on the mat and the reformer.
- Learn to design movement sequences with vibration for various populations including scoliosis, neurological diseases and disorders, back pain, chronic pain, post surgery and anxiety disorders to name a few.
- In depth manual with photos
- In depth online video workshop with 4 hours of instruction to remind student of techniques learned in the live course
There are no events currently scheduled. Please contact us if you would like to schedule a training in your studio.