Balancing the Neuromyofascial Web in Pregnancy
- Course is 1 day in English / 2 if a translator is needed
- 7 Hours Domestic / 14 Hours with Translator
- No PMA CECs offered at this time
Pregnancy is a crucial moment in life where great emphasis must be put on balanced tension, lengthen and lubrication of the fascial web. In this 3 hour workshop, we will explore how to work smart and creatively to balance the neural-fascial web in our pre natal clients. We will employ the reformer and the reformer / half trap, in combination with the Sling , to create many floors for the the pregnant body to reach into for the ultimate tensegrity and support system. This workshop explores many techniques to unwind the pregnant pelvis from the feet and the legs and then from the shoulder girdle and torso to create an easier pregnancy, labor, delivery and recovery.
- Cadillac and Stability Sling work to support the pregnant body in multi dimensional movement.
- Combo Chair and Tower work to support the pregnant body in multi dimensional movement.
- Reformer and small props to support the pregnant body in multi dimensional movement.
- Detailed Manual with photos
- 2 online video workshops included with over 6 hours of instruction to remind students of applications taught in live class
There are no events currently scheduled. Please contact us if you would like to schedule a training in your studio.