- December 11, 2020 - December 13, 2020
THIS COURSE WILL BE CONDUCTED IN PERSON AND VIA LIVE STREAMING
COVID-19 UPDATE: Fusion will be holding this Balanced Body Module both Live In-Person with a small group (with permission from the Buncombe County Ready Team) in Asheville and online via Zoom Livestream.
All policies contained in the registration form apply to both Live in Person and Live Streaming Courses – please read carefully. If you have questions contact the studio.
IN-PERSON PARTICIPANTS, PLEASE NOTE:
- To participate via Livestream, you will need access to a Trap/Cad throughout (contact us for help with this)
- The live in-person capacity is limited to 4
- There will be at least two students per piece of equipment and you will be required to wipe down after each use
- Masks are required at all times for participants in the studio and exercise can be difficult while wearing a mask. Take this into consideration if signing up for Live In-Person.
- Please see the registration form for full policies and protocols. Do not sign up for this class unless you agree to all of them.
- If we are unable to hold this course live due to state mandates, live participants can transfer to livestream or will be refunded in full
Friday, December 11, 2020: 12:00pm – 6:00pm
Saturday, December 12, 2020: 12:00pm – 6:00pm
Sunday, December 13, 2020: 9:00am – 6:00pm
CECs: ACE 1.8
Fusion Online Course Prep Program Included
• Late Registration Fee of $50.00 starts two weeks prior – REGISTER NOW!
• You will receive course materials on the first day of class
• 1 hour meal break each day. Feel free to bring water/snacks
• Dress for movement