- October 10, 2020 - October 12, 2020
THIS COURSE WILL BE CONDUCTED IN PERSON AND VIA LIVE STREAMING
COVID-19 UPDATE: Fusion will be holding this Balanced Body Module both Live In-Person with a small group (with permission from the Buncombe County Ready Team) in Asheville and online via Zoom Livestream.
All policies contained in the registration form apply to both Live in Person and Live Streaming Courses – please read carefully. If you have questions contact the studio.
IN-PERSON PARTICIPANTS, PLEASE NOTE:
- To participate via Livestream, you will need access to a reformer, sit box, jumpboard, footstrap, and other props throughout (contact us for help with this)
- The live in-person capacity is limited to 4
- There will be two students per reformer and you will be required to wipe down after each use
- Masks are required at all times for participants in the studio and exercise can be difficult while wearing a mask. Take this into consideration if signing up for Live In-Person.
- Please see the registration form for full policies and protocols. Do not sign up for this class unless you agree to all of them.
- If we are unable to hold this course live due to state mandates, live participants can transfer to livestream or will be refunded in full
Saturday, October 10, 2020: 12:00pm – 9:00pm eastern time
Sunday, October 11, 2020: 10:00am – 7:00pm eastern time
CECs: ACE 1.6
Materials: (Manual/Streaming): $90
• Late Registration Fee of $50.00 starts two weeks prior – REGISTER NOW!
• Live students will receive course materials on the first day of class
• Online students will receive course materials by mail and/or online
• 1 hour meal break each day. Feel free to bring water/snacks
• Dress for movement