Release and Subtle Movement for Pre & Post Natal
- Course is 1 day in English / 2 if a translator is needed
- 7 Hours Domestic / 14 Hours with Translator
- No PMA CECs offered at this time
- Detailed manual included
Not sure how to balance the day to day changes in your pre and post natal clientele? Myofascial release and subtle body movement to remind the system of proper, balanced biomechanics is essential for the pre and post natal stage. Our specific technique of release and subtle Pilates based movement will create this awareness for your clients. Protocol on the Mat and Wall with small props and the Apparatus with small props will be taught. A detailed manual with release and movement sequences for the studio and at home for each stage will be provided.
- Pre and Post Natal postural assessment tools and skills.
- Specifics for Pre and Post natal Release: The usual suspects in the body and mind that need attention.
- Release Points to focus on two weeks before labor and delivery.
- Release Points to stay away from until labor is desired.
- Release Points to focus on immediately after birth and into the crucial first 12 weeks.
- Specific Foot and Leg points for the pre and post natal client.
- Specific Glute, Hip and Pelvic points for the pre and post natal client.
- Specific Spine and Torso points for the pre and post natal client.
- Specific Arm, Shoulder, Neck and Head points for the pre and post natal client.
- Specific Belly and Psoas points for the pre and post natal client.
- The above work will be coupled with specific and sequenced mat and equipment work to enhance the Release work.
There are no events currently scheduled. Please contact us if you would like to schedule a training in your studio.